PATRICK MURRAY - Associate
Some indicative particular business includes:
Power & Gas
· Market liaison responsible for daily management of RTO/ISO and Mid-C market issues.
· Optimized and created specifications for RTO/ISO bidding and trade submittals.
· Managed generation assets and fuel supply. Coordinated outage schedules, Gas acquisition, NERC ERO requirement.
· Scheduled natural gas pipelines, traded Cash, managed park & loans and storage across North America
· Supported a team tracking Renewable Energy Certificates utilizing REGIS, GATS, and NAR.
· Collaborated ISO/RTOs in development of protocols for scheduling of structured deals.
· Built a trade capture system, analyzed and exercised a portfolio of virtual intermediate and gas peaking units.
· Managed and scheduled a profitable portfolio of transmission across the WECC
Crude Oil/Refined Products
· Refined product scheduling, including in pipelines and NY Harbor and Gulf Coast shipping operations.
· Managed swap/options/derivatives desk. Responsible for tracking, contracting, invoicing. Extensive interaction with traders in NY, London, and Singapore customizing derivative contracts.
· Crude oil scheduler for WTI and Brent. Responsible for scheduling, invoicing, Brent dates, EFP’S, Nigerian net back pricing.